2011年10月10日月曜日

Week Three

Making a plan

1. Think about your long-term goals. Why are you studying English?
 → To study abroad and to work using English.

2. What do you need to reach your goal? 
 → Raising the level of TOEIC score. (America/conversational)

3. What is your current language level? Think of your strengths and weaknesses. 
 → 2:reading / 4:listening    My weak skill is "reading".

4. What are your learning preferences?
 → I like watching movies in English. I think it is best to study at morning. I often study alone in a quiet place.

5. Considering the above, make a plan for this class.
 → I focus on improving reading skills.
   In class: Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar
 Out of class: Net academy, Watching movies, Listening, Reference book



I. Activity one

● Site: http://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/false-friends-similar-sounds-different-meanings 
●Topic: Similar sounds, different meanings
●My Score: 6/7
●Key Words Learned: sensible = 分別のある、賢明な , versatile = 多面的な才能がある , fickle = 気まぐれの、変わりやすい
●Rating of the site: :)
●Comments: easy
●Time spent doing activity: 10 min


★Synonym no.3
1. launch... --- start... , begin...
2. stubborn --- obstinate
3. nightmare --- bad dream / terrible experience, ordeal
4. troop --- soldiers, servicemen
5. swiftly --- quickly, immediatrly, rapidly

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿